Thursday, June 15, 2006

Help !! I'm not an ALIEN

A group of Chinese came to my office, I was sitting at the corner of the office. All of my office mate; chipmunks, nik skirt, mrs 39 and miss sepet went there and shaked hands with them..me? buat2 x tahu..i dunno what to do, I dun want to be here..i dun like the corporate world…Ya Allah help me..save me..

I'm stuck at the office where there's noone is wearing tudung, noone is wearing baju kurung, noone perform their solat..skirts..short skirts..etc..etc.. AM I AN ALIEN??

4 Comments:

At 6:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Remember, you're there to guide them, not run away from them. And Allah knows best.

 
At 2:46 PM, Blogger ummu Ibrahim said...

InsyaAllah, I've tried and i'll continue trying..i have 5 days to go..

UPDATE;

(1) They've make the store as surau for me to pray eventhough as fas as i concern no one use the store to pray yet.hoping that one day they'll use it for praying.

(2) My mad'u (one and only) the cleaner in the office named Ida from Indonesia, married, have one child in Indonesia.Finished reading a book. "Biar Bidadari Cemburu Padamu" and told me that she loves to read seerah Rasulullah S.A.W..InsyaAllah, she has potentials and desire for tarbiyyah..

(3) Mrs. I, the PA in this office also has the desire to know about Islam..Chit-chated about Islam with me once saying that she loves to learn Islam especially Hadith Rasulullah s.a.w..
Follow up; get the Masjid programme regarding this and promote to her..

(4) Nik T, I've got no chance to talk and borak panjang with her because she seems so busy with work and her wedding preparation..

(5) Chipmunks, dakwah bil hal...perform the solah on time etc..

(6) Miss Sepet, dakwah bil hal also..


surprisingly ..upstairs..another IB dept. for middle East..I saw a sajadah in the boss's room. Hmm..if Allah says, and my taqdir written that I need to be here in this corporate world maybe this department suits me..wallahuallam..

 
At 1:11 PM, Blogger ummu Ibrahim said...

INGIN KU BERIKAN HARAPAN KEPADA MEREKA YANG MEMERLUKAN HARAPAN YANG HAQ WALAUPUN MEREKA SEPERTI TERLUPA AKAN FITRAH ITU..FITRAH YANG MEREKA SEBENARNYA MEMERLUKAN KEPADA AL-HAQ..

 
At 8:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home